Gemstone set Aries
Gemstone set in a durable gift bag with card
19 in stock
- 100% Solid Sterling Silver 925
- 100% natural gemstones
- Sustainable packaging
- Free shipping from €30
This beautiful Gemstone set Aries is the perfect gift for anyone born between March 21 and April 19!
The gemstone set Aries comes in an eco-friendly pouch with a gemstone (tumble or palm stone) and a gemstone bracelet. The accompanying card was printed on eco-friendly paper and includes a QR code. By scanning the code, you will learn more about the properties of star sign Aries and the gemstones that can support this sign. The text is available in 3 languages: NL – FR – EN.
To whom do you give this gemstone set Aries as a gift?
The constellations of the zodiac are attributed with gemstones that match the characteristics of each zodiac sign. They can enhance or moderate already existing properties. In this way, the stones that suit you can strengthen you by promoting positive qualities and weakening or balancing negative qualities.
The Aries is spontaneous, adventurous, courageous, independent & passionate
For the Constellation Aries, we selected the following gemstones:
According to astrology, Red Jasper is often associated with the constellation Aries. This is done primarily based on symbolism and the properties attributed to both the stone and the constellation. Here are some reasons why Red Jasper is considered good for people with the zodiac sign Aries:
- Energy and vitality: Aries is often associated with energy, vigor and vitality. Red Jasper is also considered a stone that promotes energy and life force. It can help increase physical energy and boost motivation, which is consistent with the energetic nature of the Aries sign.
- Courage and perseverance: Aries is seen as a sign that is courageous and determined. Red Jasper is associated with strengthening courage and perseverance. It can help someone face challenges and overcome obstacles, which fits well with the Aries sign’s determination.
- Grounding and stability: Aries can sometimes be impatient or restless. Red Jasper is considered a grounding stone that can help stay grounded and promote emotional stability. It can help Aries stay more patient and centered in different situations.
Ruby in Zoisite
The constellation Aries is often associated with the gemstone Ruby in Zoisite. Here are some reasons why this combination can be considered meaningful for people with the zodiac sign Aries:
- Passion and energy: Aries is known for its passion and energetic nature. Ruby in Zoisite combines the powerful properties of ruby, often associated with passion and life force, with the grounding properties of zoisite. This can help Aries express his energy in a balanced and purposeful way.
- Leadership and courage: Aries is often considered a leader figure with a strong will and courage. Ruby in Zoisite is associated with strengthening leadership qualities and increasing courage and decisiveness. It can help Aries strengthen his leadership skills and confidently commit to his goals.
- Harmony and balance: Aries can sometimes be impulsive or impatient. Ruby in Zoisite is considered a stone that promotes harmony and balance. It can help Aries communicate better, balance relationships and find inner peace in the midst of challenges.
It is important to note that these associations are based on symbolism and the properties attributed to both the constellation and the gemstones. It is always personal and subjective how a person feels connected to a particular gemstone.
Disclaimer: Gemstones and crystals are natural products. Due to the nature of gemstones, no stone will be the same, making each piece unique. Small variations in color and size are therefore normal. Pictures shown may therefore differ slightly from reality.
ruby in zoisite, red jasper
2 – 4 cm
Dutch, English, French
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Shipping to||Flat rate||Free from|
|Belgium Netherlands||€ 5||€ 30|
|Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic and Sweden||€16.95||€125|
|Bulgaria, Greece, Romania||€ 25.95||€125|
- The trial period of 14 days after receipt of the item(s) has not yet expired
- Item(s) is/are unworn (fitting is of course possible)
- Item(s) is/are undamaged
- Article(s) is/are provided with attached labels and/or stickers
- Item(s) is/are packed in original packaging with supplied warranty certificates and instructions for use
- Item(s) is/are provided with any gift items that you received with the order
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you as a consumer are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without stating reasons, commencing on the day of receipt of the product. You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product. The product can only be returned unused and in its original packaging. We charge €5 for returning the order. We will credit the amount ( – return fee ) within 14 days of receiving the products.
However, if the products or the packaging are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge costs.
Please reply to your confirmation email for returns. This way we immediately have the necessary order information. We will then send you a return label that you can use to return the products.
More information about returns? Read our return policy
We at Crystals By Lina® want to be kind to nature and do our part to keep our planet livable. This gives our children and grandchildren a nice and healthy place to grow up.
That is why we are committed to making as many sustainable and ecological choices as possible. This translates into our packaging, among other things. We choose packaging material that is 100% recycled and package our gift sets in Zero Tree boxes. These boxes are made from recycled cardboard. No new trees are cut for its production. The gift boxes are very sturdy and too pretty to throw away. Reuse them and give them a second life at home. We pack gifts and gemstones in sustainable cotton or linen bags. These bags are a better ecological choice than disposable packaging and can be used to store your jewelry or precious stones. For our printing, we choose 100% recycled paper and use QR codes.
We recycle or reuse our waste as much as possible and our energy comes partly from solar panels and green electricity.