Ring trio with topaz, opal and garnet
Ring size 18
1 in stock
- 100% Solid Sterling Silver 925
- 100% natural gemstones
- Sustainable packaging
- Free shipping from €30
- Additional information
- Ring size table
- Shipping & Delivery
- Sustainability policy
Ring trio with topaz, opal and garnet – Sterling Silver 925 – 100% natural gemstones – Ring size 18
Topaz is a symbol of love and affection. The stone attracts luck, prosperity and love and helps you make your dreams come true.
Ethiopian Opal is an emotional stone that enhances emotions and releases inhibitions. This promotes communication with others. The stone is strongly activating and brings cheerfulness, zest for life and optimism.
Garnet has a strong healing and comforting effect. Garnet dissolves blockages and inhibitions and strengthens willpower. The stone gives hope, courage, optimism and meaning in life.
We only work with 100% genuine gemstones at Crystals by Lina. Due to the nature of gemstones, no stone will be the same, making each piece unique. Small variations in color and size are therefore normal. However, some gemstones are susceptible to scratches and fractures. Take care of your jewelry so you can enjoy it for years to come.
5 tips to keep your gemstone jewelry beautiful for a long time
- Do not wear your jewelry in the shower/bathtub. Also, take off your jewelry when you go swimming or wash your hands.
- Avoid contact with chemical agents. Your jewelry can be tarnished if it comes into contact with all-purpose cleaner, chlorine or other cleaning agents.
- Use perfume before putting on your jewelry. Body lotion, sunscreen and other products can also tarnish your jewelry.
- Sports are best done without your jewelry. Both the acidity of your skin and sweat can damage your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in the dark in a dry place. Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or jewelry pouch away from sunlight and moisture. Make sure no friction is possible between the gems.
garnet, opal, topaz
sterling silver 925
How do you determine your ring size?
You can measure your ring size in different ways:
- CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR FINGER – With a strip of paper or tape measure around your finger – and then place it next to a ruler
- DIAMETER OF YOUR RING – With your own ring that fits well and of which you know the size
Check the tables below to determine your ring size. When in doubt between 2 sizes, choose the larger size!
|Shipping to||Flat rate||Free from|
|Belgium Netherlands||€ 5||€ 30|
|Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic and Sweden||€16.95||€125|
|Bulgaria, Greece, Romania||€ 25.95||€125|
- The trial period of 14 days after receipt of the item(s) has not yet expired
- Item(s) is/are unworn (fitting is of course possible)
- Item(s) is/are undamaged
- Article(s) is/are provided with attached labels and/or stickers
- Item(s) is/are packed in original packaging with supplied warranty certificates and instructions for use
- Item(s) is/are provided with any gift items that you received with the order
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you as a consumer are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without stating reasons, commencing on the day of receipt of the product. You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product. The product can only be returned unused and in its original packaging. We charge €5 for returning the order. We will credit the amount ( – return fee ) within 14 days of receiving the products.
However, if the products or the packaging are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge costs.
Please reply to your confirmation email for returns. This way we immediately have the necessary order information. We will then send you a return label that you can use to return the products.
More information about returns? Read our return policy
We at Crystals By Lina® want to be kind to nature and do our part to keep our planet livable. This gives our children and grandchildren a nice and healthy place to grow up.
That is why we are committed to making as many sustainable and ecological choices as possible. This translates into our packaging, among other things. We choose packaging material that is 100% recycled and package our gift sets in Zero Tree boxes. These boxes are made from recycled cardboard. No new trees are cut for its production. The gift boxes are very sturdy and too pretty to throw away. Reuse them and give them a second life at home. We pack gifts and gemstones in sustainable cotton or linen bags. These bags are a better ecological choice than disposable packaging and can be used to store your jewelry or precious stones. For our printing, we choose 100% recycled paper and use QR codes.
We recycle or reuse our waste as much as possible and our energy comes partly from solar panels and green electricity.