Chakra meditation stones – small
€ 19,99 – € 24,99
Beautiful chakra meditation set with 7 chakra tumble stones
- 100% Solid Sterling Silver 925
- 100% natural gemstones
- Sustainable packaging
- Free shipping from €30
Beautiful set of 7 Chakra Meditation Stones in a sustainable eco-friendly bag with card. With jasper, aventurine, amethyst, lapis lazuli, calcite, and agate.
What do you get in these chakra meditation stones?
- 7 chakra meditation stones
- High-quality tumbled stones with a diameter of 2 to 3 cm
- Option: Gemstone bracelet smoky quartz (17cm)
- Durable gift bag
- Gemstone card with QR code (in 3 languages: NL-FR-EN) – sustainably printed on recycled paper
Get more out of your gift!
Attached to the gemstone gift bag is a card with information about the stones. On it is a QR code that you can scan that will take you to a page with more information about chakra stones and meditation. This information is available in 3 languages: EN-FR-EN. This way you will learn more about the properties of the crystals, their meaning and their effect and how you can apply the stones. In short, a loving gift.
What are chakras?
In our body you will find seven major energy centers known as Chakras. Chakra is a word that comes from Sanskrit and means ‘wheel’. In order to be in balance, the seven points in our body must constantly move or flow. Each of those 7 energy points has different properties that belong to a certain area in the body.
- The first Chakra, also called the Root Chakra or Bounce Chakra, is located at the level of the legs and pelvis.
- The second chakra, also called the Sacral Chakra, is located in the lower abdomen, just below the navel, near the sacrum.
- The third Chakra, also called the Navel Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra, is located at the level of the navel.
- The fourth Chakra, also called the Heart Chakra, is located near the heart region.
- The fifth Chakra, also called the Throat Chakra, is located in the area of the cervical vertebrae and larynx.
- The sixth Chakra, also called the Forehead Chakra, or third eye, is located on the forehead between the eyes.
- The seventh Chakra, also called the Crown Chakra, is located in the area of the crown.
In order to keep our body in balance and not get sick, depressed, anxious, sad, etc., we have to make sure that the Chakras are not broken and that the energy can flow properly through the body.
What are chakra stones?
Chakra Stones are gemstones that match the colors and properties of the seven chakras. With chakra stones it is important that the color and meaning of the stone corresponds to the qualities of the chakra. During chakra meditation you place the corresponding stones on the energy points of the body. This way you can rebalance the energy points.
In this set we have selected the following gemstones for you:
1st chakra : red – red jasper
2nd chakra : orange – orange calcite
3rd chakra : yellow – yellow jasper
4th chakra : green – green aventurine
5th chakra : blue – lapis lazuli
6th chakra : indigo – gray agate
7th chakra : violet – amethyst
Smoky quartz is a strong grounding stone. The stone symbolizes transformation and new beginnings. Smoky quartz purifies the aura, stimulates intuition and helps you make changes in your life. The stone absorbs negative energies, helps you let go of the past and helps you focus on what is really important.
Gemstones and crystals are natural products. Due to the nature of gemstones, no stone will be the same, making each piece unique. Small variations in color and size are therefore normal. Pictures shown may therefore differ slightly from reality.
Without bracelet, With bracelet
|Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic and Sweden
|Bulgaria, Greece, Romania
- The trial period of 14 days after receipt of the item(s) has not yet expired
- Item(s) is/are unworn (fitting is of course possible)
- Item(s) is/are undamaged
- Article(s) is/are provided with attached labels and/or stickers
- Item(s) is/are packed in original packaging with supplied warranty certificates and instructions for use
- Item(s) is/are provided with any gift items that you received with the order
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you as a consumer are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without stating reasons, commencing on the day of receipt of the product. You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product. The product can only be returned unused and in its original packaging. We charge €5 for returning the order. We will credit the amount ( – return fee ) within 14 days of receiving the products.
However, if the products or the packaging are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge costs.
Please reply to your confirmation email for returns. This way we immediately have the necessary order information. We will then send you a return label that you can use to return the products.
More information about returns? Read our return policy
We at Crystals By Lina® want to be kind to nature and do our part to keep our planet livable. This gives our children and grandchildren a nice and healthy place to grow up.
That is why we are committed to making as many sustainable and ecological choices as possible. This translates into our packaging, among other things. We choose packaging material that is 100% recycled and package our gift sets in Zero Tree boxes. These boxes are made from recycled cardboard. No new trees are cut for its production. The gift boxes are very sturdy and too pretty to throw away. Reuse them and give them a second life at home. We pack gifts and gemstones in sustainable cotton or linen bags. These bags are a better ecological choice than disposable packaging and can be used to store your jewelry or precious stones. For our printing, we choose 100% recycled paper and use QR codes.
We recycle or reuse our waste as much as possible and our energy comes partly from solar panels and green electricity.