Birthstone necklace malachite
Out of stock
- 100% Solid Sterling Silver 925
- 100% natural gemstones
- Sustainable packaging
- Free shipping from €30
Birthstone necklace malachite
Treat yourself with this unique Birthstone Necklace – Sterling Silver 925 – Gold plated 14k
Choose the necklace that matches your birth month or zodiac sign or choose the color that appeals to you:
- Amethyst (February month of birth – Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces zodiac sign)
- Rose Quartz (October month of birth – zodiac sign Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces)
- Jade (August birth month – Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius zodiac sign)
- Lapis Lazuli (September Birth Month – Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio Zodiac)
- Malachite (May month of birth – Scorpio, Sagittarius zodiac sign)
- Moonstone (June Birth Month – Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Pisces Zodiac Sign)
Malachite is a gemstone with a brilliant green color. The stone has a strong protective power. Malachite protects against negative energy as well as electromagnetic radiation and earth rays.
The stone belongs to birth month May and the constellations archer, scorpion.
This piece of jewelry is from our own collection and is handmade by artisans. At Crystals by Lina, we only work with 100% natural, conflict-free gemstones and Sterling Silver 925. Each piece of jewelry comes free of charge in a sustainable eco jewelry bag. A gift box can be selected during check-out.
Disclaimer: Gemstones and crystals are natural products. Due to the nature of gemstones, no stone will be the same, making each piece unique. Small variations in color and size are therefore normal. Pictures shown may therefore differ slightly from reality.
Sterling silver 925 – gold plated
|Shipping to||Flat rate||Free from|
|Belgium Netherlands||€ 5||€ 30|
|Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Italy, Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic and Sweden||€16.95||€125|
|Bulgaria, Greece, Romania||€ 25.95||€125|
- The trial period of 14 days after receipt of the item(s) has not yet expired
- Item(s) is/are unworn (fitting is of course possible)
- Item(s) is/are undamaged
- Article(s) is/are provided with attached labels and/or stickers
- Item(s) is/are packed in original packaging with supplied warranty certificates and instructions for use
- Item(s) is/are provided with any gift items that you received with the order
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you as a consumer are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without stating reasons, commencing on the day of receipt of the product. You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product. The product can only be returned unused and in its original packaging. We charge €5 for returning the order. We will credit the amount ( – return fee ) within 14 days of receiving the products.
However, if the products or the packaging are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge costs.
Please reply to your confirmation email for returns. This way we immediately have the necessary order information. We will then send you a return label that you can use to return the products.
More information about returns? Read our return policy
We at Crystals By Lina® want to be kind to nature and do our part to keep our planet livable. This gives our children and grandchildren a nice and healthy place to grow up.
That is why we are committed to making as many sustainable and ecological choices as possible. This translates into our packaging, among other things. We choose packaging material that is 100% recycled and package our gift sets in Zero Tree boxes. These boxes are made from recycled cardboard. No new trees are cut for its production. The gift boxes are very sturdy and too pretty to throw away. Reuse them and give them a second life at home. We pack gifts and gemstones in sustainable cotton or linen bags. These bags are a better ecological choice than disposable packaging and can be used to store your jewelry or precious stones. For our printing, we choose 100% recycled paper and use QR codes.
We recycle or reuse our waste as much as possible and our energy comes partly from solar panels and green electricity.